Oil Change and Lube
Why Do It Yourself?
Of course, changing your vehicle’s oil is one of the easiest vehicle maintenance tasks you can perform at home, but is it that easy? Most vehicles have to be lifted so the oil pan can be drained, and what do you do with the old oil you drained? Letting the experienced technicians at Bushey Automotive take care of your oil change and lube needs makes having your oil changed hassle-free. All you need to do is drive in and drive out knowing your vehicle is properly serviced and good for another 3,000 miles.
Regular Oil Change and Lube Benefits
- Protect and extend the life of your engine
- Prevent wear and corrosion in all climates
- Lubricated fittings are essential to keeping your vehicle running smoothly
An oil change and lube from the experts at one of Bushey Automotive’s three locations in Midland, Mt. Pleasant, and Saginaw means a lot more than simply changing your vehicle’s oil. Your vehicle will receive comprehensive maintenance service performed by our expert technicians.
- Your choice of premium oils; conventional or synthetic
- Oil filter replacement
- Lubrication of all fittings
- Filling/topping-off of all fluids
- Air filter checked
- Engine inspection
- Inspection of all belts and hoses
- Tire pressure checked